The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Megan racing exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is a warning to any one who is planning on buying an exhaust from Megan Racing. I purchased there "full 3inch system" from the down pipe back. The inlet on the down pipe isn't three inches it's 2 3/4 inch. not a big deal. It also sucks to connect to a stock O2 housing not sure about an after market one. you can't fit a socket on the nuts to tighten the down pipe. Secondly the craftsman ship of this exhaust is very very bad. The flanges aren't lines up perferctly with each other and i am personally having a problem with the exhaust hangers rubbing my drive shaft.

I have tried to contact Megan several times about the hanger issue and to try to resolve the problem ASAP. It has been 3 weeks and no call back from them. so if you plan on buying this exhaust system you better have a friend that knows how to weld or be good at welding your self. I hate the fact that i ditched my old exhaust, APexi N1, for this because I wanted full 3" and stainless. IMO you are better off getting the Buschur system for only $100 more shipped. If any one hasany other questions about this experience feel free to PM me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back