The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

MAPerformance - New facility in Austin Texas coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The new F1 track will be out near the airport.. not sure when it will be done or when they will start!
But its cars and racings.. maybe that will help figure something out!
haha
IMO i think you should keep the location in the city limits!!
Like boost logics is way out by lake travis. i say keep it in a centralized area!

im not sure if i like this long period of silence!!
I mean it may be good, because you all could be super busy moving to the new shop here already!
or could be bad, because you all haven't found anything and dont want to break all our hearts!
:/ Ah i hate wondering things haha

yay haha sorry i know this stuff takes time.. im just excited for the future of the company of MAP and the future of the ability to get parts much faster for my baby!! :p

Well ill be home like in july and need my eclipse worked on, just thinking of having my stock 7bolt rebuild and having new aftermarket rods and pistons, need it to last a bit longer so hopefully yall can be set up by then.

Have you guys looked at the vacant building at the end of the plaza where Alamo Drafthouse Lakecreek is at? I had interest in it a while back but did not follow through on the price and availablity. The open spot is at the end and it has convienent access to the back of the place. Also it looks as if it can be converted to bays easily. Its at the intersection of North 183 and Lakecreek Parkway. The Plaza is shared with Burlington Coat Factory, a pizza place, an asian food place, Alamo Drafthouse, Jasons Deli, and several other businesses. Also there is a Pep boys, McDonalds and a Churches that share the huge parking lot. Plenty of exposure. You should take a look. Best thing is that you would be closer for me. :hellyeah::hellyeah:

Thanks.. I Sure CAN read, thanks for making sure I could. I know, now a days its hard to find people that can!!
But there Could still be updates if they found a building and where!

you all opening a facility in Dallas as well? IM following the MAP STI on NASIOC and it was brought up there that you all had one in Dallas! Im just curious!
And thanks for the quick response.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back