The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Looking for hardware recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam's GSX

5+ Year Contributor
Jun 10, 2018
Hohenwald, Tennessee
Ok I'm about to get my carbonetics fender flares in (after 6 months of waiting haha) and was hoping for a couple of recommendations.
First would be what hardware to mount the flares? and it seems like most the time they use silvers for the color, I know that's probably more of a preference thing.

And second is, any recommendations on where to go for wheel spacers? (the ones that add studs because I will be doing more than 5mm) I've looked and found a couple sites, but was hoping to hear from my community. Thanks guys

Studded spacers only come in 15mm of over for safety, the stud needs something to hold onto! Any thinner they just use your stock studs but most of the time your using arp extended studs anyway.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back