The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

looking for dms friends in Orange County

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Right...so I'm thinking like a middle somewhere...maybe the block? Any votes on particular meeting spots? I'm in Westminster near the 405 so anywhere in oc! Lets do this!

Feb 9th sound good to anyone? It's a sat so tryin to get a weekend day for everyone... Hopefully we get a good turnout

So you guys serious about the 9th? I'm down the street from the Block. Like me, my eclipse is old and less than beautiful, but she runs! Who's coordinating this thing?

I am on vacation in OC for the next 2 weeks so this would be awesome to meet some west coast dsmers! I am planning to move out here soon but need to find and job and decide if I really want to drive the eclipse across country. Did it once in a brand new mini van and that was a chore. I don't know about driving the dsm across. LOL

Hello everyone!

I stay in Santa Ana, soon I'll be replacing the interior carpet on my Spyder GST. I think it should be pretty simple. If anyone wants to help out, let me know. I don't wanna mess it up.

there is going to be a beach meet soon. A lot of dsm's are going.

hate to bring back an old post, but is there going to be a meet up soon? i'm in the oc (warner and 405fwy). looking to meet up and get some ideas/comments for my ride.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back