The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

looking for dms friends in Orange County

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

live4awd

Probationary Member
Mar 20, 2011
orange county, California
hey guys i just got a 97 gsx finaly! i have been looking for a clean one for years and now i have it and love it! looking for others in Orange County that share that love... anyone want to go for a drive next weekend?

hey whats up man! well I don't live in orange county but it isn't to far from where I live which is in the IE! but i would totally be down for a cruise or a get together! :thumb:

I live in HB too... I'm down to roll to the meets and have lots of room to work on cars at my house... Hit me up if u have some free time today I have the day off work and I'm bored!!!

I live in HB too... I'm down to roll to the meets and have lots of room to work on cars at my house... Hit me up if u have some free time today I have the day off work and I'm bored!!!

dang thats koo that u live in hb also...theres like no dsm's out here haha...but yea im not gonna be able to chill today...i got work monday- thursday....so fri sat and sun im free...and where at in hb do u stay....i live right by bella terra...like literally next door....

hey if you guys decide on something like to hang out or something let me know because this weekened i got it free if it's cool with you guys! :thumb:

sundays weather is looking pretty good for a lil beach meet get together :cool: *hint hint*

yea i pick my engine on thursday or friday and if i have time it goes in during the weekend hopefully and i'll have it back and running.

I'm in Yorba Linda, near the Brea mall. Don't drive a "DSM" but down to cruise and take some shots or something one day.

sundays weather is looking pretty good for a lil beach meet get together :cool: *hint hint*

Your car up and running now. ? Sunday me and some others from the club will be in La Habra to watch that Fast Five. . .of course your invited. Don't know the time or anything yet but I'm working on it

No still down LOL soon enough I bought wallys motor its waiting a heart transplant. My girl just bought a 95 gsx and now im driving the auto gsx :D

yea still down LOL i have my engine should be going back and boosting again 8lbs got it fixed for 1200 which isnt bad since it was rebuilt better than oem to handle turbo with performance pistons and all that good stuff. with 1 year warranty.

Anyway down for Fontana this weekend? I hope to have my car running by then but even if not I'll be there with my brother

hey if this got followed with let me know where some meets are at! lookin for some other dsm homies as well around oc, hard to find true ones that are about the cars!

<a href=http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-To-MP3/3000-2071_4-75810474.html >youtube to mp3</a>

What's up guys, so I'm thinking we need an oc dsm meet!
All the dsm meets are out of oc, so how bout we start an oc group?! Message me and let's get it happening!
There's plenty of spots around...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back