The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Let's Meet up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yup I got it, but Saturdays are a no go for me. I might hit Atco soon.

Attachments

• Snail2.jpg
    Snail2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 179
  • Snail1.jpg
    Snail1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 178
OMG that's a wicked turbo,:D sure you can't get away on sat. I got a few cars thats coming down and need a whoopin!!! 2003 Z06 on slicks runnin 11.9, turbo b16, stage 3 SRT4 if not thats cool there will be three DSM's there reppin

No guarantees right now. I still have to weld my exhaust and get an alignment done. Im hoping to do all this by friday but you know how things go sometimes. If you want, shoot me your number and Ill call if I head down.

No go for tonight, couldnt get the welding and alignment done. Its all being done tonight.

I went down to cecil today:( no 11's but I did back up my 12.1@111 twice with a 12.1@116 1.67 60/ft, and a 12.1@111 1.65 60/ft missing 4th gear. had two other runs 13.5@114 2.3 60/ft lots of wheel hop and came out of first gear, and 12.3@115 1.9 60/ft lots of wheel hop made sure to hold it in first:thumb: well theres always next year for the 11's:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back