The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink Lean spike that I can't get rid of!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjw205

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 4, 2006
Syracuse, New_York
I have been fighting this lean spike for a while. I keep adjusting the MAFComp higher and higher, it temporarily fixes it, but eventually I keep getting the spike. It's usually around 5000RPM, and goes from ~11:1 AFR to ~11.8 AFR every time, sometimes leaner. I am already adjusting the MAFComp about 16% up top, should I keep moving the sliders up at the hZ that this is happening, or could something else be causing this?

Attachments

• log.2013.08.05-03leanspike.elg
    13.8 KB · Views: 40
I don't think so. I have 650's, and it says I'm at about 75% IDC when it happens, and the pump is a rewired 190, which at 25 psi, can support 46lb/min, much more than the Evo III turbo can push.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back