The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Leaking Caliper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipse 1998

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2010
,, Indiana
So I just washed the car the other day and I noticed what appears to be oil or brake fluid all over the passenger wheel after I drove the car a few hours last night, any thoughts on what this could be? I could only post 1/2 the pic due to file size

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 55
Your going to have to put more effort into this diagnosis. Jack up the car, remove the tire, and make a better visual inspection.

Well doctor, there appears to be what could be blood on my shoe.. diagnosis?
Haha just kidding. Yeah dude..Jack up the car and find out where it's coming from..could be from your brakes, could be from your shocks, could be from your motor or trans or power steering.. should be super easy to find the source of the leak once you remove the wheel. Good luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back