The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Kept it a secret but here's new paint!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexGsxCummins

Proven Member
May 31, 2014
Bremerton, Washington
Well its not complete yet. The wing has to come back off and i need to try the bolt holes so they won't leak, and i need to bleed the brakes from the new brembos. Other then that i was told I cant wash it yet so its really dusty and still needs to be cut and buffed. Anyway here she is! I'll get pictures tomorrow I just got it on the road and its midnight and i need sleep

Attachments

• 20170523_232936.jpg
    20170523_232936.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 204
  • 20170523_232926.jpg
    20170523_232926.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 189
nice! im so jealous. i sent my car to the paint booth on february 15th, and im still waiting... ive literally got everything i need for install after a full restore. i hope i will have some good news by the end of the week... month... year..?! same color as you and same color wheels too, except i have mudflaps. good work!

It'll look a lot better when you get all that dust off. Who painted it for you?
Yes! I am scared to wipe it off and my guy told me not to get water on it yet. It's a guy I work with older man. He was in a body shop for 28 years! Got tired of it so now he works at my work, and i just force him to help me on the side. Learned alot! I can't wait to see it after its been cut and buffed and all the dust is off

Yes! I am scared to wipe it off and my guy told me not to get water on it yet. It's a guy I work with older man. He was in a body shop for 28 years! Got tired of it so now he works at my work, and i just force him to help me on the side. Learned alot! I can't wait to see it after its been cut and buffed and all the dust is off
Haha, nothing like forcing some old hand to paint your car you :)

Haha I actually wanted it the deep factory red, but I've had to deal with both painting jams and different color jams and I didn't want to do either so I left it the stock color

I took my black 2g in and had it repainted silver, here are the before and after pics.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My little dsm lover she said "daddy's black cars done? We can go fast like vroooommm" what a difference that made to your car with just a simple color change

Attachments

• 20170524_171858.jpg
    20170524_171858.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 55
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back