The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Kansas City, MO Scheduled Meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizardman

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 13, 2011
kearney, Missouri
It there an on going schedule for DSM Meets in Kansas City. Let me know. I think KCIR Drag Stripe is closed. Where else can we legally drag. Will it be Topeka, KS. That would suck.

I would hope it would be something a little closer to KC. I don't really want to drive out to Topeka, but I'll go where the DSMrs are.

I'd like to have at least one meet this year here in Lexington. It may me a drive for your KC guys, but those that came last year know the cruise along was worth it!

So the last week of this month would work or anytime in April. Let's start the voting!

NWHTanK, just noticed you were from Odessa. I'm right over here in Independence, and actually, I work almost in Grain Valley. Do you frequent any places with you DSM buddies?

Well if u take a look in the builds im in the middle doing a swap. Awd comes over when he can. And since last years meet havent seen the others. I Drive buy you mon thru fri on my way to work in kc.

Dont forget some of us from IA may be coming.. i vote somewhere in KC.

Well, we can go down to Joplin, at MOKAN but the streets might be fun...roadtrip to Tulsa....opps we drive DSM's. Hell yes for AWDSOME place.

How would Sunday, April 8th work for everyone? I've got nothing scheduled and it gives you all a couple weeks to get your turds back on the road.

Everything went well last time so I'm thinking of the same gameplan. Meet up in Blue Springs, cruise out here for a BBQ, BS, swap meet, etc.

How would Sunday, April 8th work for everyone? I've got nothing scheduled and it gives you all a couple weeks to get your turds back on the road.

Everything went well last time so I'm thinking of the same gameplan. Meet up in Blue Springs, cruise out here for a BBQ, BS, swap meet, etc.

Haha turd. I have some parts I could be bringing, need the doe. Ive got burgers and dogs. And you are cooking!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back