The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

July 22 Etown DSM Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Actually, the car is already sold. Bruce is now the lucky owner. There's a few reasons why I sold it. I could use the money for school, while I'm in school I'm only going to be able to drive it once a week and the rest of the time I'm going to worry. I did have it for a while and would like to get something else. I'm getting out of the dsm's, but not permanently, I'll buy another one someday. I'm still on this site everyday and I'll show up to some meets here and there.

Just to let evryone know, the Evo vs. Wrx/Sti event on saturday at e town was rained out and reschedduled to October 14th. So on that date, we will have the mistubishi vs. turbo dodge day til 3 pm and then the evo vs wrx/sti afterwards. I think that's great. :)

yea it will be nice to have a double event on one day for dsm's but i think it is gonna get clutered but oh well lets hope it doesnt get rained out as well

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back