The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

July 22 Etown DSM Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyone going to etown who is willing to sell 660 injectors or a 2g intake pipe? I need both and would love if anyone who was going there is selling either or both of these items. Please let me know either on this forum or PM me, thanks!

ill be there, i cant wait. im not missing it this year. im not gona run because im gona be disapointed with this heat, its gona slow me down big time. hope this turns out to be an awsome event. :talon:

im going from morrisville pa if u want u can meet up with me but u gotta be here like 7 am

90AWDEclipse said:
Sorry but I have no idea where that is, if I could get an address to mapquest so I know how to get there that would help alot.

You can put the address below in mapquest or google maps and you should do fine finding us at 7/11

595 Lalor St, Trenton, NJ 08611

yo brad were all meeting on laylor at the 7/11 right and read your pm i need help

2 more days guys i cant wait gonna be a hot but great day for all of us

90AWDEclipse said:
Also if anyone going to Raceway this weekend has a water return line from a 1g for sale i'll buy it. I need one for a manual not an auto.

I've got one if I can find it. Would recommend replacing the copper crush washers though :dsm:

Ok, I will replace the washers, but I might be buying the water return line from another guy, but if you just bring it to Raceway in case that would be fine. Just PM me your number so I can call you saturday if I need it. Thanks alot man.

Just as an FYI.. E-Town requires that all drivers wear long pants, at least a t-shirt (e.g. no wife beaters) and a Snell 95+ Helmet to run.

Hopefully the rain holds off :thumb: :dsm:

yes hopefully it does... if for unfortunate reasons it doesnt does anyone know when the rain date is???

i hope to god it does not rain i am so looking foward to this tomorrow

hate to to say it, but from what I have heard it's gonna rain, does anyone know the new date if it does because i don't think i'm gonna drive down there with the weather the way it is.

well 6am right now and no rain... lets hope it holds off...

Well, As of 6:45am the phone message at Raceway Park does NOT mention any cancelation of the Mitsu Event today. For those that are meeting in Hamilton at the 7/11. The meeting is still ON and we will decide to drive the Etown and wait to be told at the gate if the Event is canceled or not. If the Races are canceled we can still find a diner to goto and hang and have breakfast, before heading home.

can anyone let me know if the event was cancelled? I didn't end up going because in the NYC it was raining and I heard it was raining there too so I decided to stay at home.

It's on and there are local people there.
It was raining here in DE @7AM so decided not to waste a 2hour drive. Looks like the weather is going to get worse now, so maybe was a good decision :confused:

I got in a car accident on the way down so I couldn't make it but I called someone that was there, and they said they got 3 passes in and then it got rained out. So the Rain date is Oct. 14. See you guys there.

oct 14? why can't it be like next weekend? LOL guess i wont be making it since i'm at school

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back