The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

July 22 Etown DSM Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry to hear of your accident. Hopefully nothing serious.

I swear though.. this event is friggin cursed by the rain gods. I can't remember a year where it wasn't rescheduled, rained out or cancelled due to rain :mad:

At least I got my grass cut today :rolleyes:

I got 3 runs in and then it began pouring. I actually got the last run in before they shut everything down. Fortunately, I got a raincheck so I can run again at any upcoming event for free. And I get to look forward to another Mitsu Day. Talk about win win.

They said the ticket you got for today is good for the rain date so just hold on to it 'til then.

Sweet now I can go, the other day my car just shut off at a red light now the bottom half of the motor turns over but the timing belt stays still =*( why me! well ill def make it to the Oct 14 one now!

It was fun too bad alot of us didnt really get to walk around and talk to each other , every one was rushing to line up before the rain got there. i got 3 passes in wish i had more time to tune i know i could do better but still fun:thumb:. i got pics and vids ill get some ready later.

arite, now I can go in October

DSM90AWD said:
Sorry to hear of your accident. Hopefully nothing serious.

I swear though.. this event is friggin cursed by the rain gods. I can't remember a year where it wasn't rescheduled, rained out or cancelled due to rain :mad:

At least I got my grass cut today :rolleyes:

last year it wasn't rescheduled was it???

yea its oct 14th in the am session u can use your time cars from the 22nd to get it for free but i hope we have a bigger turn out this time it was horrible barely anyone was there and the parking lot was full by the way hey goosey nice dent

96EclipseNA said:
yea its oct 14th in the am session u can use your time cars from the 22nd to get it for free but i hope we have a bigger turn out this time it was horrible barely anyone was there and the parking lot was full by the way hey goosey nice dent

thanks... nice 16.5 sec run... LOL

may have been and i ran bad but hey only reason u might have won 1st in the show was cause noone else entered it

Wait what I missed? John you got into a car accident?OMG

I was there and I didn't see any of you guys, good thing I got my 10 second run in before the rain. :D :rocks: Oh wait.... that was in my dream. :cry:

oldman said:

I was there and I didn't see any of you guys, good thing I got my 10 second run in before the rain. :D :rocks: Oh wait.... that was in my dream. :cry:

hey oldman was this you?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nope, I didn't finish my car as planed. John (DSM90AWD) and I was gonna come down and support you guys anyway but the weather channel told me not to bother. :p

96EclipseNA said:
may have been and i ran bad but hey only reason u might have won 1st in the show was cause noone else entered it

and whats even more sad is i didnt even enter the show and i still wouldve won... damn im good ROFL

oldman said:

yeah bruce aboue 3 months ago... i went out to get the mail... was walking back to the house and noticed somethin wrong wit my car went to the passenger side and there is a nice dent... somoene hit it overnight and i dont know who....

Just gotta love hit & run folks.

Good thing it's been pushed back to October. Good turbo weather, and my car will be running just purdy by then.

i cant wait suspension exhaust and a new act 2600 and fidanza flywheel all for less than a grand

Hey guys I posted my car up for sale in the classifieds. If any of you are interested or know someone that's interested contact me.

i cant believe your selling it u getting out of the dsm scene or u got something better

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back