The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

JDM Galant RS motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90laserRSfwd

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2007
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Just wondering if anyone knows some real world info about these motors? The one I have has the yellow top (510cc injectors?), an a 16g with #42 cast on the compressor housing (small 16g?). Thanks in advance.

I think what the OP was asking was are the yellow top injectors 510cc and is the turbo (stamped 42 into the compressor housing) a small 16g? I could be wrong in my though, Also like "DSM1G90" pointed out this is an old thread. I am searching for info on the turbo as well, hence how I came across this thread. Anyone have correct information about the injectors or turbo? I plan on measuring the compressor wheel once I get the motor to my shop. Does anyone know the inducer and exducer measurements of the small / big 16g's? (the MHI big 16g wheel, not the 16g6 wheel that's on the EVO III).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back