The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Jacksonville DSM Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not many of us go out much anymore. Start a thread on 4G63HP.COM and try to get something started. Some of us have our DSMs down at the moment (like me), but still go out (not me), especially if someone tries to get a little meet going. Some Saturdays, the DSM people will go eat dinner before rolling out to the weekend meets. There is also a DSM monthly meet every last Thursday night of the month at Tinseltown. When the car is back up and running, I may come back out there.

-Chad

Yeah, a few years back we had alot of guys here who got together, and had running cars. Since then, everybody has either sold/parted out, or has other stuff going on. But most all of us are still pretty good friends, and try to get together every once in a while. Ernie (LunarFX- green 2g) is big on the big DSM meet stuff, and alot of guys meet up on the last Thursday every month on the southside.

Both of my DSMs are down for the meantime, but I am definetly looking forward to getting back into the DSM scene as soon as I complete my project.

A few of us longtime guys are probably going to get together and have dinner this weekend, and though it may not be a typical "DSM" meet doing the car thing, you are more than welcome to come if you just want to meet a bunch of cool people and shoot the shit.

I'm down for the Thursday meet. Last Saturday night there were 20-30 DSM's all claiming 350+ HP, most had prove too which is always nice, you guys may want to check it out. I'll def. be out there, however, I'll be at the last Thursday of the month meet.

not sure i am down for a meet havent really seen to many dsm guys here yet. would like to meet some though:hellyeah:

A few of us DSM'ers here in Jax meet up at Beach Blvd Sonic on Saturday nights still, mostly the Evo guys though. Anybody here, cruise up, I'm in a White Galant VR4.

when and where do you guys normally go and hang out at beach. i have been out there a few times and havent really seen anyone maybe yall will be out there soon.

My dsmlink will be here this week cant wait to learn the new softwere.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back