The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Is this a good idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob123131

15+ Year Contributor
457
2
Dec 20, 2004
winona, Minnesota
So i deneted my fendore pretty bad near the top. I pulled most out with ding king but cant get the crease out. I dont want ot pay 500 dollars to get it down proffesionally so i was thinking maybe i could buy some of those cheap z3 fendors that jsut stick on and put it over the dent. I bellive it would cover 3/4 or it. If i color matched them and evertything would this look ok or are these thigns real cheap. I have never had one or met someoen whp put one on so im afriad they will fall off or look cheap. What shoudl i do in your opnion.
 
Also anywhere no a good site or anythign for these. I was also thinking about jsut getting new fendors but im afriad when i paint them they wont match exactly and it will be noticeable.
 
i wouldnt get the cheap stick on ones. You could look at a junkyard/trader/classifieds/ebay to find a used fender to put on your car. you may even get lucky and find the right color for your car too...
 
NOOOOOO that won't stand out at ALL :rolleyes: I'd rather tell someone I got hit then try and hide it and tell them I keep Autozone in business ROFL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 2g 2g AWD auto trans case
    2g AWD auto trans case. No broken bolts or stripped threads. Bead blasted case will look new...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 2g 2g GST auto trans case
    2g auto trans case. With bearing plate and end case covers. Good condition. Trans was like...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • Wanted 2g 2g radiator support
    Im looking for a radiator support if anyone has one
    • Fundsm
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 3 inch Magnaflow SS high flow cat. CA approved.
    3 inch Magnaflow stainless cat. High flow. 18.25 inches. Flange holes are 4 1/8 center. Has...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 4G63 Race parts.
    Brand new seal in box Kigglys HLA 175$Kigglys 12 tooth billet crankshaft triggel setup 250$...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top