The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is it true????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronnie told me that, apparently the guys in WI all hate us Lake county DSMers now because we tried to make them see that he didnt know it was stolen or whatever but since jason lied to us we didnt know the truth, but now we know what really happened, and for the record NONE OF US KNEW WHAT HE DID, he always lied to all of us about what he was doing, what he did, everything basically

The court systems are so overated, he will never get what he truly deserves as punishment. I say a good ass whoopin' always makes people learn there lesson IMO. So are you serious about this site, if you get banned you can just make another account? Whats up with that, don't you guys have an ip address ban system? Most sites like this do. Thats kind of scary to think that he can just keep coming back without us knowing.

robs90tsi said:
ya and now i hear word of people trying to get us (Jasons friends) banned from tuners, we did not know he did these things, hes a shady kid to begin with always quiet, we had nothing to do with what he did, i just hope his actions dont put a bad name to the rest of us.....
By the time you are done reading this message, you will be banned. And this message will self-destruct in five - four - three - two - one......... :p

Just joking. You would have to actually screw up on this site to be banned. We don't normally ban people just for having less-than-par friends. :cool:

420Adriver said:
Thats kind of scary to think that he can just keep coming back without us knowing.
Even if he comes back, he has to A. -hope we dont find out it's him and ban the new account and B. -work his way up the member scale, and participate and gain rep points to become a proven member to be able to sell in the Classifieds. That will probably never happen.

its wasnt really a defense, i was simply trying to tell his side of the story that he told to us, he went to WI to help someone work on their car and for his payment the guy gave him a 20G, ya i know its a little much for payment, ok well its a lot but you know what else are we supposed to do except find the truth?

Just out of curiosity, did you guys ever ask him (his friends) why his seller feedback was so low. I mean if I was friends with someone on tuners and they had feedback like that I would ask them whats up with that.

no, we didnt know about the JDMjason name, only the Jingx284 name, and hes been using his bros since they banned that one, justincredible but they just banned that one too

We only asked him after the Jingx one was banned...I have seen JDMJASON before, I never knew that was him tho....When we asked why he was banned, we got some dumb excuse about 2 different accounts and the mods realizing he had 2 after seeing similar pictures....It was something reasonable, but shady...Like, it made sense, but we never thought much of it....

To have any blame for knowing what he was up to, that is downright stupid....Its easy to point fingers, but go look for the proof....I even apologized to J Spec myself after calling him a liar basically...As soon as it was found True that he did steal the turbo, I basically Shut my Mouth and stopped getting into it....

So were you guys like really good friends? Or was he just someone you met on her and hung out with occasionaly? But on my first thought, you guys should beat his ass to show him that he can't steal from people since you live close to each other.

Every person has their own life. Every person has been brought up and raised differently. I do not think anyone could try to get on these few members' cases, For being this guys friend. A friend is nothing more then that, Especially if you are older, And not a teenager.
They have nothing to do with his action, Nor if he scammed someone, Should they have anything to do with it. That was his choice, On what he did, No unfortunatly enough, He made the wrong one and finally payed for it. I do not think you can try to blame these guys on here though that were his ''friend''.

He was the first person i met when i came out here from CT, i posted a thread on here and he responded and met up with me, so thats how i got to know everyone i know out here, he seemed like a real straight kid until i started to get to know him a little better, hes just shady, doesnt pick up his phone ever, never does what he says he will do, hes just plain shady...

haha, no the kid never picks up his phone, he for sure wont pick it up now, im sure he knows that we know he stole it so he probably wont

Its upsetting to have to see that happen to one of your friends tho...He hides the bad person image very well...

Its all good tho...I still have over 50 chicago dsm friends...Actually maybe more, you should see the turnout we get every weekend when we call people out, and as well as how many people are coming to our meet on the 19th...

We have at least 30-50 coming, its gonna be insane Im sure...

Off topic tho...Oh well Jason, you lost a lot of respect from your friends

1993eclipseGS said:
I remember selling his an SS oil drain line for a garrett style turbo a long time ago, He sent the money order the next day no questions asked.. From that JDMjason name.

haha ya because you had something he wanted, and he wasnt selling it to you, he did what he did when he was selling things, hed wait for the money then just never send anything

1993eclipseGS said:
I remember selling his an SS oil drain line for a garrett style turbo a long time ago, He sent the money order the next day no questions asked.. From that JDMjason name.
Yeah, Jason is a great buyer, just a horrible seller. He's even bought from me before. He drove all the way to my house here in Michigan to buy my old GReddy FMIC kit and my OE rear bumper cover. The transaction went very smooth. But his feedback shows that - all his positives are from buying, and all his negatives are from selling.

^^^^ Yup, and by the way, you really did a number on that FMIC

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back