The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Is anyone playing PGR3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandoAWD

Retired
Supporting VIP
Jun 13, 2002
Hillsborough, North_Carolina
I know the staggered release of the 360 systems has both left a bad taste in the mouths of those wanting one, and thrilled those who got one, so no "F-in MS, why don't I have a system?" stuff in here, please.

That being said, is anyone playing PGR3? How are you liking it? How is the garage coming?

I'm still a wicked noobie at the game, but have managed some Platinum medals and lots of gold...with only 2 cars. ;) I'm currently rolling a Saleen Mustang and a Ferrari and am having a blast.

Anyone playing online, and up for a "clean" race devoid of slamming into others intentionally and BS like that? All the kiddies have no common racing decency, but I suppose that is to be expected.

I'll be getting it either tomorrow for my birthday or soon after. I only have dialup right now, but when I get DSL in about a week I'll be on.

I've been plying Call of Duty 2, Quake 4, and mostly PGR3 nonstop at my friend's house since he's gotten the 360. PGR3 is unbelievable. I love the in cockpit views. I've just been trying to finish races as fast as I can right now so I have a handful of golds and mostly silvers. I bought the Ferrari F50 early on and spent a while learning how to drive it. It's crazy but when you finally get it under control it's a beast.

I have been playing it non stop also.. Send me a friend request. JKK Autolock<--------

i will when i get a 360, which from the looks of things, wont be for a long time.

I play ocassionaly, although personally I rather be playing fps's on my pc, LOL. I don't have anything yet, still a newb with only 1 race under his belt. :sosad:

I've played about 8 hrs now I think, finished on all golds and going back through on hardcore, I have most of the cars in the game. I got featured on GothamTV the other night it was cool. PGR is definitely my favorite racing series of all time.

These idiot's on live are pissing me off. Everyone once in a while I'll get a good clean race, but most of the time it's just people hitting everyone else into the wall.

IHeartTurbo said:
These idiot's on live are pissing me off. Everyone once in a while I'll get a good clean race, but most of the time it's just people hitting everyone else into the wall.
Yeah, clean races are hard to come by. I usually pop in COD when the shit gets too thick.

LandoAWD said:
Yeah, clean races are hard to come by. I usually pop in COD when the shit gets too thick.
COD2 pisses me off, too. They still haven't released a patch to fix the connection issues in unranked games and it takes forever to connect to a game.

The conn issues are primarily the host's fault. I can't host more than 6 on my cable conn.

blkbrd1988 I'm up for a race anytime...just gotta pull me off G.R.A.W :cool:

I need to get a gold subscription, had a trial but that ended. Anyways, if anyone ever looks here again.... My gamertag is DSMlvr (cool, huh?). That is a wicked game, especially if you're driving the Nismo Skyline GTR34. Too bad they don't have any DSM cars....

PGR is the best racing game ive played so far on the 360. i highly suggest the Mclaren F1 or the Ferrari F50. ive got a #3 rating with those 2 cars. 5 garages full of cars and none come close to either car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back