The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Interior decals help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreams Realized

5+ Year Contributor
Jul 23, 2018
Seattle, Washington
So I pulled my entire interior as part of a complete overhaul and I had to remove or paint over useful stickers such as the one on our hood release lever or door side window controls.

Does anyone know where I could find replacements? I rather like the idea of labeling everything
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If not I will have to get crafty with a paint pen I suppose

If you have a printer, you can print stickers (or Kinkos can)... Just scan the old one, or re-create it. Print and stick on... Seems like a lot of work, but if it is important to you, that would do the trick.

Highly, highly doubt you EVER could have found those stickers... They are not something a typical consumer gives a crap about replacing.

For sure! It's not like they ever faded or came loose.

I tried to save the hood release sticker as it was the only one not actually painted onto the plastic, but it wrinkled as soon as it came off... I was thinking of getting a generic a/c sticker but I really like the snowflake we have I haven't seen that on other cars

Kinkos or a print shop may be my only option. I will try and do some more sleuthing

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back