The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMGary

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 27, 2010
Toronto, ON_Canada
Hi All,

I am looking for OEM decals for my 92 Tsi. My car needs some cosmetic work done to it, rock chips on hood and fenders, rust bubbles in rear quarters etc etc... I would like to replace all of the decals with oem ones when it gets painted. I have not been able to find any one that sells OEM stickers. Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance! :thumb:

check ebay, dsmgraveyard, the classifieds, do a google search etc. they are out there, you just have to look reeeeeeeeeaaaaaly hard.

Ive looked cant fine any the cars are so old stickers are very hard to find since many parts arent even available.

check ebay, dsmgraveyard, the classifieds, do a google search etc. they are out there, you just have to look reeeeeeeeeaaaaaly hard.

I have been trying, no luck, just figured one of you guys would know. Wonder if the dealer might still have some?

What a coincidence, I'm currently photo-shopping a file to recreate all of the factory stickers. I have a vinyl sticker cutting machine here at work that I can use at any time. I will post pics soon! If anybody has pics of the factory stickers please post them! I would love to have more examples of them.

What a coincidence, I'm currently photo-shopping a file to recreate all of the factory stickers. I have a vinyl sticker cutting machine here at work that I can use at any time. I will post pics soon! If anybody has pics of the factory stickers please post them! I would love to have more examples of them.

vinyl sticker cutting machine? WTF

you mean a vinyl cutter? LOL if u don't know what it's called, you sure you know how to use one? haha. and vinyl cutters need vector files (for example illustrator, corelDRAW or EPS files.) photoshop isn't gonna cut it.....no pun intended.

maybe they just use it to make stickers, so in his mindset, its a machine for cutting stickers, you never know heh

if it's a vinyl cutter, it doesn't make stickers. LOL. i have a vinyl cutter. it cuts vector shapes out of a vinyl roll.

if it's a vinyl cutter, it doesn't make stickers. LOL. i have a vinyl cutter. it cuts vector shapes out of a vinyl roll.

I also have a "vinyl cutter" at my disposal, it is made by Graphtec and this will be my first time using it.

Last edited:
I also have a "vinyl cutter" at my disposal, it is made by Graphtec and this will be my first time using it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Idk if it helps but my awd laser when I first brought it home. Paid 150.00 for her. I can get better pics if needed. Didn't know if you wanted just talon or DSM in general.

the vinyl cutter is also called a plotter, and after you cut and weed out your decal you can buy a two part epoxy called diamond coat that will create that dome effect.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back