The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slo2gen

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 26, 2005
Upstate, South_Carolina
Just some photos of an install. Not really in depth but it was with my phone and only a couple of pics.

Attachments

• Engine Bay Empty.bmp
    446.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Engine going in(resize).bmp
    446.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Engine In.bmp
    446.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Engine on Cherry Picker.bmp
    446.3 KB · Views: 157
Looks good! :thumb:

I just don't understand how you guys who remotely mount your wastegates get everything to fit! I toyed with the idea of doing that to mine, but I just couldn't get enough clearance under the hood.

Have you closed the hood with that wastegate there? Otherwise, looks good

Yeah, its a carbon "SS" hood though. It barely fits but non the less it fits. He crancked it up yesterday and has a few things that needs to be replaced like the idler air control, and stuff.

Wow, nice work. You'll really enjoy the results. The results being that your motor will be breaking down so frequently. J/K. Nice job man.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back