The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Injen Intake

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscfreak1

Probationary Member
Oct 17, 2019
HIGHLAND, California
Does anyone happen to know the size of coupler's that are on the kit. I recently purchased a used one and it didn't come with any.. I need to order some I just don't no the size of the MAF side and Turbo side. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will try to remember to check for you when I get home... I have to pull an injen intake from a parts car to be shipped out.. do you mind if I ask what you paid for yours? did it include a maf?

Mine didn't come with a MAF. I paid $20 for it it was just the intake only.

I want to say the inlet is sized to work with the stock turbo inlet. Wasn't the larger size 4"? It's been a while. Could always use a string or something, then lay it out and measure.
I will try to remember to check for you when I get home... I have to pull an injen intake from a parts car to be shipped out.. do you mind if I ask what you paid for yours? did it include a maf?

Good idea, once I get the part I'll try that. Thanks for the help to the both of you.

Turbo side is 2.25". Both are 2 inches long.

For $20, I don't suppose that it came with a CARB sticker? I have a chinese knock off that I picked up for $40 like 8 years ago, but good ol' CA doesn't really care if it's functionally identical, no CARB sticker = failed inspection. I would offer to measure mine, but as a knockoff, it's probably not 100% identical <edit> and apparently I'm blind and didn't see that everyone already gave you measurements...

No CARB sticker with the Injen's either. To expensive & too much hassle for manufacturers deal with.

For $20, I don't suppose that it came with a CARB sticker? I have a chinese knock off that I picked up for $40 like 8 years ago, but good ol' CA doesn't really care if it's functionally identical, no CARB sticker = failed inspection. I would offer to measure mine, but as a knockoff, it's probably not 100% identical <edit> and apparently I'm blind and didn't see that everyone already gave you measurements...

To be honest I didn't see one. The price was good so I just bought it LOL. It's currently in delivery to the house so I really dont know if its a true injen or knock off yet. :idontknow:

To be honest I didn't see one. The price was good so I just bought it LOL. It's currently in delivery to the house so I really dont know if its a true injen or knock off yet. :idontknow:

Somewhere along the lines I found an image of the Injen CARB sticker but never got around to making my own functional sticker out of it.

It's been awhile since I bought mine. Appears things have changed. Good to know. When I got mine it was a "sorry but no".
Yea, I'm glad they jumped through the hoops... one of these days I may have to just suck it up and buy one new... probably should just to thank them for their efforts, but for now, I just keep the stock parts around (who am I kidding, neither car runs, so no reason to worry about smog yet :p)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back