The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Indianapolis tuner shops?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splashofgsx

Probationary Member
Jul 21, 2011
schererville, Indiana
just moved back to Indianapolis... anyone know of reputable tuners and shops in the area? thanks!

or if anyone living in indy would wanna meet up and help me out, that would be nice too, i just dont have the tools

I wish i knew more about these cars. I just got mine this week. I know of a guy in Kokomo who does great work and I've let him work on ALL of my cars. He specializes in DSM and SRTs. If you're intersted, you can PM me

Try FatHouse. Fathouse Fabrications

He does great work and makes tons of power. If you hit the "Shoppers World" parking lot (US 31, just north of I-465 on the southside) on a Friday or Saturday night, you will find several of us DSM'ers there (Turbo Colt, GVR4, couple of TSi's). Someone there can help also.

Thom

kokomo is a little far lilwine.

thomcasey,
i took a look at fathouse fabrications and its only about a half hour drive from my place so im ###### gunna take a drive up down there whenever i can get a day out of the weekend off work. when i do, who should i ask for?

When you get there, anyone you talk with can help. It is a small shop, but he does amazing work

Hey, I just moved to Indy like a year ago but haven't needed work on my GSX till now. Everyone recommends me to Fathouse. I need a lot of work...LOL

Any follow up? Did you go to a shop yet? Which one and how did it go?

Do a search for lil evo. He uses Fathouse.

Yea, if you have a DSM or Evo go to Fathouse, they know what they are doing. I had a ton of work done there from gaskets, to diff work, to tranny work, to turbo work. They know what they are doing, don't worry about when you pull in and see a house, just go out to the shop at the back and they do a great job!

Last edited:
I eventually went to Fathouse to get my gaskets replaced, tranny fluid change, diff fluid change, oil pan replacement, and my door lock fixed.

Great guys and they know alot of about DSMs but even after all that, my car still leaks oil from the same place =( I'll go back to get my oil pump and return lines replaced, that just might me my problem at this point...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back