The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

In & Out Meets [2006 thread]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So next weekend there is one here in phx? Cool if so, ill be there and ill bring the beaners along. Lol

Hey Mike I meant to ask you tonight, when is the next meet in chandler? The one's up here pretty well faded out.

Sounds good. Will most likely take the g/f shopping at the Mills mall so I will be in the neightborhood.

But this thursday (today) is only the first Thursday...aren't we still doing Chandler meets on the second Thursday?

But this thursday (today) is only the first Thursday...aren't we still doing Chandler meets on the second Thursday?

That's what I was thinking. If I can make it happen, I might bring the Galant out. Chances are slim, but it might happen...

(This would be NEXT Thursday, mind you.)

I'll have to skip the Chandler meet this Thursday the 14th.

My son is arriving from Florida earlier in the day and we'll be heading to Flagstaff to be with my daughter when she receives her Masters degree.

ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT.

(NOT TONIGHT.)

See you all there. First meet of 2007. Why don't we make it a big one?

Ill be there. I cant wait for those vr4's.

I've rarely miss a INO meet at Chandler. I'll be there by 7:30 or so.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I must be missing something because I have tried to go to 2 meets and no one showed up to either. I need to know when I should be coming. When is the next one and what time.

You just missed it buddy! Next one should be in Phoenix.

somebody find me a motor so i can take her out and come to meets :(

This Saturday we are meeting at the Pavilions so everyone is invited.

We will have to try and setup a new time to meet at In and Out for the summer time.

ok guys, I just bought a 1990 Talon TSi AWD and love it!!! It needs some work though!!!

Anyone know where I can get an alternator cheap?? autozone?? checker??
My power steering leaked all over the alternator and killed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back