The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Import vs. Domestic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bestwestranger

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2003
Cotter, Arkansas
Now before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, yes I know DSM's are made in America, but to everyonce else we are still considered to be an import. Deal with it. This thread is not about who's better or faster blah blah blah etc etc. I want to know what you guys think of domestics (mainly muscle cars), their owners, and just your general attitude towards them (or theirs towards you!). I know several people (myself included) that were or still are part of that group. Post up and give me your thoughts!:thumb:

Oh, and also do you think you can legitimatly call yourself a "car guy" if you limit yourself to one type of vehicle?

I think anyone who limits themselves to one type of car is a moron.

However, I'm a little biased toward European cars.

I can't stand the "4 bangers rule!!!11111!!111ONE" or the "Displancement destroys!" people. It's all just rediculous.

Different cars, manufacturers and regions have strengths, weaknesses, and focuses. You buy based on those.

And, honestly, if you can't appreciate the nimbleness of imports, or the raw power or doemestics, there is something wrong with you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back