The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Idle issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OST

Probationary Member
Feb 26, 2015
Campbellsville, Kentucky
I have a 95 tsi, I recently bought. I was going through the bay looking around seeing if any hoses were off etc etc, noticed the IAC was unplugged, so i plugged it back in, started it up, had bad surging issue etc. So i unplugged it thinking it would go back to normal the way it was, well it didn't. I can't figure out how to get it to stop now. All because i plugged something in that wasn't,LOL... I did' search around a bit, but couldn't really find an answer to my specific issue since it never had a problem until i plugged it in.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

If you could not find much, you need better search words. Try to search: idle surge.

There is a large number of threads with this problem.

I understand that. Yeah i seen TONS of idle surge issues, but NONE, that is like my question,well kinda.

Ran fine, no issue, plugged it up, it surged. took it back off, still surging. Couldn't find anything.

This is such a common question, you can go to resources> Extremely Common DSM Tech Topics> idle surge.

plug it in, turn the engine off

tun the key to IGN, do not start, then unplug.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back