The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I was sooo close...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
I found a 97 GST for $3200 within 100 miles of me, new motor, bone stock, lady driven, blah blah. Called the guy up and he said that he could not sell the car untill Friday because that was the only day he could go to the courthouse and get the title transferred.

I say I will be there Friday morning at the crack of dawn with cash in hand, and would be willing to PayPal him a deposit just to show good faith.

He says no deposit needed, just be there Friday morning.

I got an e-mail this morning saying the car has been sold. I have been looking for a unmolested 2g for my wife to drive, and was this close. Guess I have to keep looking.

Any one know of one in KY, OH, or TN?

I even have more than enough money saved to do it. Im the laziest person around.

I always laugh at how people interpret the term "lady driven" as a positive quality.

Generally, I have found that being lady driven means that the vehicle was neglected in regards to maintenance.

Disclaimer: I used the word generally; meaning that my decision is based on the overall nature of females towards motor vehicles. If you are a female reading this post and get offended by it, then chances are you are most likely not included in that average and are in fact an outlier based on the fact that you are reading an automotive performance forum.

I always laugh at how people interpret the term "lady driven" as a positive quality.

Generally, I have found that being lady driven means that the vehicle was neglected in regards to maintenance.

Disclaimer: I used the word generally; meaning that my decision is based on the overall nature of females towards motor vehicles. If you are a female reading this post and get offended by it, then chances are you are most likely not included in that average and are in fact an outlier based on the fact that you are reading an automotive performance forum.

Besides, I've had better luck with cars that have been driven hard with the exception of my Escalade.

Agree. Mine was a 1 owner "lady driven". Though i haven't any major problems. I don't belive the oil was changed on a regular basis

After the purchase at 119K miles I discovered through carfax that my car had been "Lady Driven" in to some kind of bridge abutment....... :mad:

that sucks, and the shitty thing is you can right off buying one of tuners cause anything that was priced well would be sold in a matter of hours.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back