The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

i need some help tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimson89

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2009
scranton, Pennsylvania
so i bought a 91 talon tsi awd and put it back together, i have it running now, well ideling atleast. it came with dsmlink already installed, ive never tuned a car before so i have no clue what im doing. is there anyone in the area that would be willing to come by and help me out?

i actually got in contact with him a couple days ago. he might be tuning the car this week if he can get a chance.

I got your PM. I can throw a good tune on it for you for sure. Ive done 542 awhp right off the street on my personal car, only gaining about 20 more hp on the dyno.

Any tune shops for a 95 GSX Eclipse close to Stroudsburg PA? That knows how to work with DSM link.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back