The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

HY35 1/8 mi test hits.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bastarddsm

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Mendota, Illinois
Don't think I posted these anywhere, but I was making a couple test hits in my car. It's dark so you can't see much, but it sounds cool. Nevermind the garbage idle, ICS is junk :(.

Stock Block
Kelford 272's
Kiggly Springs
HE351 Turbonetics Manifold Internal gate at 28psi or so.
Quartermaster
White Shed Speed Trans, with 4 spider.
QTP's
3200lbs, full interior street car with a rollbar.
No preloading, launching with my foot. One of the first times out on the QM and slicks. Next day the car went 10.86@127 with a 1.58 60' also pulled several 1.60's too.

I was also datalogging a 3axis acceleromter, clutch position, Engine RPM and wheel speed on this. After the track outting I got to another practice session at a closed course. I found a couple of tweeks that increased the average accleration in first gear by quite a bit. I think with a little more work it will go 1.40's Anyway just a couple of vids trying to get it done with a man-pedal LOL. #5speed4lyfe

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back