The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink how to tune with dsmlink v2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96awd

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
Bourbon, Missouri
i just got my dsm. and it has dsmlinkv2 on it but i'm not sure exactly how to use it. or if anyone could look at my mod list and tell me what to set each setting for that would be perfect but also give me a better idea on using dsmlink. thanks alot

You have quite a bit to learn.

Best advice I can give you is to start reading up. You can start here,
ecmlink101 [ECMTuning - wiki]

Also, assuming you bought the car with DSMlink like you said, you might want to contact the previous owner about transferring his account to you. Their forums are a great way to absorb a lot of knowledge when it comes to DSMlink. A lot of people will give you a hand down the road there.

Dang This is a very very old post back in 2010. Well Im back and got an other DSM and in the learning curve. I as well need to learn all about this DSMlink v2 stuff and what needs to be conected and what stuff I should have received from the previous owner. I was told the car has a DSMlink V2 .there are several things I fixing on this car but some things I was told needs to be done through the DSMlink due to sevral things being deleted off the car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back