The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink How to compensate for bigger injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawson159

5+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2017
Billings, Montana
ive looked all over and can’t find a post that explains how to do this

I have Bosch 650cc injectors that I haven’t put in my car yet and I’m trying to figure how to tune for them with dsmlink v3 after I have them in

Can someone explain how to do it?

This should explain it.......basically, if you run twice as much injector than stock, you need to decrease fuel delivery by half, so 900cc injectors need a global fuel adjustment of -50%. Stock are 450cc except auto 1g cars which are 390cc. You are telling the cars computer to reduce its fuel delivery in half, for that example.
675cc would require -25%
1350cc, -75%
Or you can read it all here.....
https://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/fuelsettingshelp

450(stock)/size of injector(650 in your example) -1 >> 450/650 -1 = -30.7 or thereabouts for your global fuel in link, you should also have a data sheet that came with you injectors which tells you what voltage to input in link..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back