The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How much lag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konigtalon

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
morehead, Kentucky
Ok guy's with everything said and done I have all my mods installed except form my intake and fuel pump and injectors. What I have installed is the evo111 16g, turbo fmic, wide band, findanza flywheel, light weight craqnd pulley, 2.5 full exhaust. My question is wether or not my turbo is spooling up as quickly as it should I have the boost set at 12psi It starts at roughly around 2200 rpms and hits full boost at 3500 in third gear starting from 3000 rpms. I would like to know some input from people that are experienced with these cars since im a newbie. Also how much boost would be safe on the evo11 with 680cc injectors with good air fuels and a good tune on the stock engine, engine is freshly rebuilt with the balance shafts removed. Thanks, Dewayne

First request, please update your profile to include this car.

This sounds about like the GVR4 we have in the shop right now, and it is a little quicker than my 18G was before the supercharger. I think you are good 2 go.

I wouldn't worry too much about your intake, as the stock one flows well past what you are doing here, but 300 whp+ is easily in sight. Areyou planning on doing the fuel pump rewire? I think there is more to be gained there than the pump itself.

What's your AFR look like under full power?

Yeah im planning on doing the rewire pump idea and also my air fuels are around 11.7 t0 12 under full boost sne time it hit 10 but that is really rare. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back