The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How much are these wheels worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2004
Mckeesport, Pennsylvania
I wasn't sure where to put this but I have a set of 17" rims off of a 97 Avenger that I want to get rid of. I'm not sure what they are worth so I figured I'd ask here before posting in the classified sections.

start of at 200 hundred if he refuses ask him where he can find rims for less than 50 a piece.

Well I wasn't expecting even that much. I work at a garage and a customer swapped them out for some Motegi Mr7's. I asked him what he wanted to do with the old wheels and he said I could have them! I've already got wheels on my car so I planned on just cleaning them up a bit and selling them but wasn't sure what they were worth.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back