The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

How many Tricities dsm'ers are on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheapracer

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 11, 2012
west richland, Washington
Wondering how many on this site are in the tricity area. the 1st street legals series at Renegade starts friday May 24. might be cool to roll up there with a group.

I work in Richland but live in the Lower Valley. I live on the way to the track, LMK maybe we can meet on the way there.

Looks like they are having some good events this year at Renegades.

cool, a couple dsm'ers in the area.

gtrej01 - it looks like theres going to be 2 big import events this year. i def want to go to those. ill give u a shout as the time gets closer

cheap

boost,
its pretty fun, def worth getting the pit pass to check out the cars and stuff. not too much going on on the other side of the track.

ya, there's a few of us. I lived on the west side (everett area) for a long time and was scared to live near hanford. now, i love it here and never want to go back to the rain and 2 months a year of sunshine !

opening test n tune at renegade this sat april 13. probably be heading up there with a few friends. look out for a white 1g talon an a nissan 240

opening test n tune at renegade this sat april 13. probably be heading up there with a few friends. look out for a white 1g talon an a nissan 240

Looks like Sat will be a windy day 20-25mph winds.

I will probably head up there depending on the weather.

My car will be completed early next week once I get it tuned.

ya, so i was at renegade the other friday, but my car didn't make the trip.
it was pretty windy, my buddies only got two runs in.
i'm hoping to make it on the 24th.

I'm in Richland. New to the dsm scene, I just picked up a 95 gsx after thinking for many years that it might be a fun thing... I'm not sure yet what my long term plans are for it but it's good to see that there are others. I'm sure I'll have questions.

Wow havent checked this thread in awhile. Welcome to the tricities. Just got my shit back on the road again so u might see it around

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 4

ARGGG!!!
just got it running and something else gone wrong. didnt realize import invasion is so close. if my car was running right, i would think about it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back