The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

How many Seattle DSMers do we have here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No, she bought her TSI from Mountain Mitsubishi right there on south tacoma way. But it is the same blue color! She just paid A LOT less for hers, although it is stock. But i think you should stick with your GST, it is MUCH nicer in my opinion, and has a nice sounding BOV on it too *i didnt get to see it* But I am for sure down to go the first weekend of march because my stage 2 will HOPEFULLY be done by then. But i will also go to Feb 12 but i will either be in my NT, or i will be in my cousins TSI... cant complain with that! :thumb:

so is the meet going down or what? i see there's some interest but nobody setting anything in stone...let's go peeps and hook something up! :D

IM there for sure! 1pm I just need directions... can someone hook me up? My cousine with her TSI will be there too! HOw many do we got so far?

i thought the time was going to change to sometime around 3? :confused: if it's still at 1pm then i can't make it because i'll still be in class. i'll just have to hook up with you guys another day or sometime after i get out of school

I'll be there. Finally got the galant running after it has been hibernating for 6 months. Now i just gotta tune it.

CornerHard said:
Meeting at 3 is fine by me, but this organization by committee isn't really working :p

so what's the deal? it seems this thing is going to happen, but let's set a definate time...i've never been to this park but i've got directions....the dsm is still in shop so i'm driving the nissan...back to important bizz...what's a good time for you guys? one week left folks...let's get this is stone soon :thumb:

We'll have about 4 hours of daylight if we do it at 1 and only about 2 hours of daylight if we do it at 3, so I say we do it at 1... I'm there either way... :thumb:

I say we do it at one, then the people who cant make it at one can drop by when they can... its not like you have to be there EXACTLY when we set the time! but i will be there for sure.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back