The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How many Seattle DSMers do we have here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi.

don't know. I'm in seattle. Having just driven to McChord AFB last night, i'm not too inclined to go south again. Given that we have a bunch of north end guys, and a bunch of south end, we should meet in the middle, but i'm inclined to say, NOT SEATTLE. shitty roads, shittier traffic. I'd go for something on the east side. Maybe meet at marymoor park on a saturday, and then go drive around the snoqualmie valley- there are some very fun roads through there.

fort lewis here.....i'd love to meet with you guys but cars way to low for these highways...once i get that problem solved, i'll be down for a meet.

I live about 5 min from the AFB. Im not turbo yet or anything but im def. good for hangin out.Im guessing we should wait a couple weeks for some better weather?? What do you think MitsuGST... arent the the one who started this thread?

were talking seattle area, maybe a liittle farther down, but not 5 hours away :p

I made a post about this a few days ago. Guess one was already made- I'm in Redmond, about 15 minutes away from Seattle. Tell me when and where and lets do this! I can bring a couple other DSM's and a camera. We'll make this a serious meet, I'd say around 30+ cars.

Xan (TFL) :talon:

Someone should jump on this and set something a bit solid up... you know, someone who has been on here for awhile? Matt? Would you like to... oh, wait... YOU'RE BANNED!!! We're doing something really soon, check out www.posdsm.com a local DSM board for more info... maybe another party at Khalids?? woOt!

The ocean shores run kicked ass... I so wanna do that again!! Make brian set it up again

Ill be down to go for sure.. but what is Khalids? But ocean shores sounds tight too!

rowlex said:
The ocean shores run kicked ass... I so wanna do that again!! Make brian set it up again

Last summer, we had a StreetEvolution.com run to Ocean Shores, we all camped out there overnight on the beach... it was great... Not to mention, we consumed massive quantities of alchohol... I wouldnt mind setting something like that up a bit later in the summer for the DSM guys, we could include the group from http://www.posdsm.com

So, i take it from the lack of responses that we are not going to meet up any time soon???

We need to find a place where theres enough room to set up and park all the cars. If we get enough cars itll be so nice. But we need organization.

Xan (TFL) :talon:

Urbanangelsrs~t said:
Ill be down to go for sure.. but what is Khalids? But ocean shores sounds tight too!

Not what, where, Khalid's apartment is in Bellevue. The guys on posdsm (myself included) kicked back a few beers the other weekend. Or in the case of one GVR4 owner kicked back some bacardi and provided entertainment for the night. We know who that is ;)

NDgsx said:
Not what, where, Khalid's apartment is in Bellevue. The guys on posdsm (myself included) kicked back a few beers the other weekend. Or in the case of one GVR4 owner kicked back some bacardi and provided entertainment for the night. We know who that is ;)

The cheapest bacardi ever, might I add. We can have parties here whenever, but Nick needs to tell us new stories cuz I have heard his about 3 times now :thumbdown :p

:thumbdown southcenter mall? :thumb: that's midway for me between here and seattle. i can't think of anywhere else other than areas around here. any weekend date is good for me except saturdays until after 2pm. i have class in the morning and we don't get out until 2pm, so anytime after than on saturdays is tight with me.

NDgsx said:

I'll have to put the pics back up on the new forum... too funy.

blew90 said:
The cheapest bacardi ever, might I add. We can have parties here whenever, but Nick needs to tell us new stories cuz I have heard his about 3 times now :thumbdown :p

Oh dude I still have more, I never got into any of my awesome self cockblocking stories, there are definetly some more civic rally stories, the time Matt Ahl and I almost got killed dropping a 4G63 from 5ft in the air. Man I have stories for days.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back