The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

How many Seattle DSMers do we have here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitsuGSTspyder

Probationary Member
Jan 23, 2004
Federal Way, Washington
I'm thinking about putting together a meeting but i need to see how many people would be willing to show, and how far they would be willing to drive to get there.

I calll, on that. I'm thinking hopefully middle of January.

Im in the everett area got a few buddies who would probably show if they can clear schedules. :) :thumb:

id love to do a snowboarding meet to that would be dope. I have hookup on a cabin 30 mins from the lifts at Mt. Baker too. Yay.

Iam also in the Everett area with Rowlex. I know of some people around here that would be down plus Iam sure a few of the same as Rowlex.
Tyler

i'm down hur in puyallup. i've been wanting to check out other people's dsm's in the area.

Im in Arlington, but Nick needs to get off the intarweb and hurry it up with my motor. :p

yotabeater said:
i'm down hur in puyallup. i've been wanting to check out other people's dsm's in the area.

why so you can steal them?? LOL.. with all the dsm's gettin ripped after meets :p

j/k all in good fun. Unless you end up stealing one tho. :laugh: :talon: :dsm: :p

i know what you mean. i've heard about all the dsm's getting ganked in portland. you couldn't pay me enough to move there!!! let me know when and where y'all want to meet, and i'm there. hopefully somewhere near federal way area.

I'am several months away from haveing my TSI-AWD car back on the road but If ya don't mind an oldguy with a daily driver ESI showeing up ....I'am in ....I'am a little north of you guy's in Mount Vernon

I'm in Seattle. I just hope i can get the galant running by January. :dsm:

NDgsx said:
Well it's done now, so your car better be running in January
:p

running? yes; running with the 3065, probably not! Returned to totally stock car + 2.3l = loads of fun :thumbdown well, full boost at 2900 rpm will be interesting at least

NDgsx said:
2,900? You mean 2,200? Seriously I was doing 20psi at 2,900 with the TDO5H 20G. The 14b will be just downright silly.
14b will fall off at 4000 anyways :laugh:

Im here in Kirkland, I have an evo, But I bet anyone ive broken more dsm parts than everybody in this thread combined

yah he has, he broke about everysingle one on his eclipse, which iam happy to say is getting a new manifold, bigger turbo and exhaust gauge that was never hooked up. :rolleyes:, i live on camano island i would like to go to a meet. maybe poppoff could show up and show off his evo. :cool:

In the Seattle area.. but I'm only on leave from the Army until Jan 4th.. but it would be cool to get together with everyone. I need a stock 1g BOV if anyone locally has one?? Let me know. It looks like another sunny day here again after this fog blows off... top down windows up w/ the heater & the beats blastin WOOT! I luv my spyder :D

Im down here in Vancouver, WA...closer to Portland but only a few Hours from Seattle :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back