The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

How many Seattle DSMers do we have here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my car is just about done. anyone have any extra 2.5" ic connectors?

RedGSX21 said:
We should just role out to marymoor cause its a big park and most everyone around here know where it is. someone just say a date and Ill be there

i'd love to join but the car is going in for repairs....lifter is being retarded and i have to get it back to the dealership....can't tow cause it's too low...can't drive cause of the obvious issues...so i'm figuring out other towing possibilities without doing damage to the ride...

Man I hope we can get this going... I've been waiting to meet up with some other DSM owners around here. I'm the Olympia area, so it's an easy drive really anywhere in Western Washington....

Urbanangelsrs~t said:
that totally sucks man! i hope everything goes well for you!

hopefully they won't have the car longer than 3 weeks...the girl who looked at it for me said it's a lifter causing the piston to knock because it's working overtime to get a valve to open...oh well, the works being done for free by the dealer so i'm not really worried about it!! man i love that girl!!

Yeah a meet would be sweet!! Just wish the beast could get in for some paint before then. I love primer and oxidization :shhh:

Im new to this whole DSM thing I had an 04 Lancer Ralliart n/t and wrecked it and just bought a 90 TSi awd stock talon. would really like to go to a meet and learn some new stuff and see all the other DSM's around. I live about 1 hour from seattle but Im down to drive my little guy is pretty reliable. s :talon: :talon: o someone make a date and lets do this.

HOw bout first we decide what day of the week is best for everyone? Then we can put a date on after that?

How about the ever popular friday night or saturday sunday? :thumb: :talon:

If its saturday, make it a saturday evening. And lets wait a little bit. I like looking at other peoples cars and all, I just don't really like freezing while doing it :p that and my cars not done yet... :thumbdown :D

How about the first weekend of march? I am also going to have my car down for a while. I just bought me a star stage 2! :thumb:

Urbanangelsrs~t said:
How about the first weekend of march? I am also going to have my car down for a while. I just bought me a star stage 2! :thumb:

that doesn't sound like a bad idea...hopefully i'll have my car back by then...so let's definately shoot for first weekend in march...weather should be more user friendly by then!

GSXcombat said:
Im new to this whole DSM thing I had an 04 Lancer Ralliart n/t and wrecked it and just bought a 90 TSi awd stock talon. would really like to go to a meet and learn some new stuff and see all the other DSM's around. I live about 1 hour from seattle but Im down to drive my little guy is pretty reliable. s :talon: :talon: o someone make a date and lets do this.

you wrecked a weak underpowered fwd car... then you get a way more powerful awd car? what is the sense in that?

jp :p

I'm up for a good meet, but we are having one on the 11th in feb if your interested its right under this thread in this same section

RedGSX21 said:
Lets do it marymoor park saturday feb. 12 1:00 can anyone make it? :dsm:

that sounds like a great idea but i don't think they'll have my car fixed by then...i won't know anything until the end of this week. the girl that works that is going to call and let me know what the deal is and she'll let me know how long it's going to be before i get my car back....damn pistons!! :mad:

Ill be there for sure! hopefully my stage 2 will be on by then! Oh by the way. I got to drive a 2g TSI tonight for the first time! my cousin bought one! all i can say is ... wow. AWD rules! Hey WHITEGST, where did you buy your car? like what lot? i think ive seen it. So, how many people do we have going to this on the 12th?

Urbanangelsrs~t said:
Ill be there for sure! hopefully my stage 2 will be on by then! Oh by the way. I got to drive a 2g TSI tonight for the first time! my cousin bought one! all i can say is ... wow. AWD rules! Hey WHITEGST, where did you buy your car? like what lot? i think ive seen it. So, how many people do we have going to this on the 12th?

i bought it out in mckenna at Cruzin Auto Sales...i really don't drive it off post that much because my friends have had their cars broken into....i've got 17" konig's on it now with 5% tint....i can't take any "up to date" photos of it because i lost the cable to my digital camera...that's why i'd love to meet up...as soon as it comes out of the shop and i wash it..i'm down for anything!!! :D

Dude! i have seen your car. I went up there with my buddy to look at their red gst and the mechanic was working on your car. The one with the CF hood right? I got to hear and see that thing run too... it sounds REALLY nice! Gotta love the white eclipse!!! but yeah i totally love your car. Well, i konw for sure that ill be there as long as my car is running, my cousin just bought a TSI tonight, so she'll be there, and i know of two more people that should be there as well,,, so thats just from my side of things...

Urbanangelsrs~t said:
Dude! i have seen your car. I went up there with my buddy to look at their red gst and the mechanic was working on your car. The one with the CF hood right? I got to hear and see that thing run too... it sounds REALLY nice! Gotta love the white eclipse!!! but yeah i totally love your car. Well, i konw for sure that ill be there as long as my car is running, my cousin just bought a TSI tonight, so she'll be there, and i know of two more people that should be there as well,,, so thats just from my side of things...

that's the one...nic is an awesome mechanic and the girl that works there with the glasses (trish) she's awesome as hell...if she wasn't dating my friend......moving right along though, when did you go up there? the tsi your cousin bought, is that the blue one? dude, that car got a complete makeover from when i seen it first...i was going to get it, but they were still working on tuning it then sending it to paint...but i've always wanted at 97 gst and that's what i got......so what's the latest on this meet? are we shooting for the first week in march? :confused:

RedGSX21 said:
yah we could do the first week in march and on feb 12 it all depends what we wanna do. my rides still runnin strong so im ready for whenever.

i can try to make it on the 12...but like i said i'm in class until 2pm...i'll be driving the grocery getter because the clipse is getting fixed :( so hopefully i'll have it by the end of the month...it'd be awesome if i had it by the end of the week!! or next..... :confused:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back