The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

hooking up screen

Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattspyder

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 2, 2004
del taco, Wisconsin
hey i got my eclipse dvd slip screen in the dash. i also have a screen in the trunk that isnt hooked up. how would i go about hooking that screen up. the brain for the eclipse flip screen is under my seat. im sure id have to run some cables from there to the screen in the trunk right.. someone help me out man!!! :confused:

youd have to run wires as u did your dash one but just longer ones. if you are looking for a hookup u can splice from your dash one. remove your seats and run it through the wire through the center councle and under the carpet into the trunk. you can find wire kits for DVD players at any Audio/video place. ebay is a god way to go.

how do you want to run your audio? trough subs n amps directly on its own port or split off the main head unit? if directly off its own port you need a seperate audio system if off the same port you just use audio cable spiters and attach em with the main head unit but youll probably get a cramped wire mess under the dash.

i want to run the screen in the trunk off the same eclipse brain under my seat, so in other words. plug the audio cables in the brain. and run the power wires so the screen in back turns on when i turn on my flip screen.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back