The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hey! I got a dsm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luismehh3

Probationary Member
Jan 27, 2022
Phoenix, Arizona
I got a 1997 eclipse GST, ive been driving it for about a month and I’m in love with it. I don’t know much about cars but I recently saved up money to get the timing belt replaced from a local DSM shop. I feel like it’s better to be safe than sorry. Also getting the motor mounts, fuel filter, timing belt kit, full flush and possibly a new front bumper with head lights for about 1.3k…is that a good price? And did I make the right call?

Welcome to DSMTuners and congratulations on your car!

You definitely have your priorities straight by doing the preventative maintenance first so that you have a solid base to work from. Your pricing seems to be right on too.

Fill out as many mechanical details in your car’s profile as you learn about what equipment is on the car. That way we will be able to be the most accurate when helping you with technical questions.

You’ll find that most of your questions have threads already answering them. Use the Advanced Search for best results.

I know there are at least a couple members here from AZ, so maybe you can connect with them for some local resources too.

Have fun with your new ride!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back