1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

General Help with MAF Scaling/tuning!

Posted by bomishketi4, Jul 19, 2020

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. bomishketi4

bomishketi4 Probationary Member

Joined Jul 19, 2020
    usa, New York
    As the title reads, I've looked on the forums and it isn't exactly clear, if anyone could explain it or have a tutorial on how to scale my MAF it would be greatly appreciated! For anyone wondering, I've got an OFT with a recently installed Injen intake (haters gonna hat192.168.l.l

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  2. jed344

jed344 Supporting VIP

Joined Jan 10, 2008
    Waterville, Iowa
    Post a log. But if you are talking about MAF correction then. At idle get it to around .25 airflowperrev, STFT should be within 5% + or - and wide open areas you will need to adjust it so your AF ratio est lines up with wideband.

1K  38

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM