The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Help w/ Dejon 2g fmic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evoVII

Probationary Member
Aug 4, 2002
DaytonOhio
I recently bought a 2g race style fmic from dejontool and I was having problems with mounting it. Where the intructions say to mount it is off of the radiator support. I have a 97 gst and there is a brace in the center that the hood latch mounts to and ps lines attach to, that is in the way. I know the ps lines have to be moved but,I was wondering if anyone had pics or any tips on installing the fmic since that brace is in the way(the brace was welded on also). thanks

mike

Mike I have a 1g and different FMIC but I had to remove my brace. I could have afterwards fabbed a piece of flat steel to replace the brace but my hood closes and latches fine so I did not. I had the street dejo FMIC once and Dave is quite helpful and will help with a phone call or email which he usually replies to in the evening. NICE FMIC!! Mark

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back