The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Help picking rims for my gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1badpurple

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2010
lillian, Alabama
So I have a silver gsx and I cant seem to find a wheel that would look good on it so far. Best matching thing I have found is the Rota Grids.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Any suggestions?

check out some of the Volks. i kinda dig the CE28Ns. a gunmetal or black would be pretty badass.

Im not much a fan of those wheels. I did photoshop them on. It just didnt look right to me. Im trying to stay cheap with wheels right now, I just hate the stockers with a passion.

Will a 42 offset on a 7 inch rim work?

Enkei rpf1 is one of the best looking wheels for the 1g. Rota Subzeros tend to look nice also, I have them on my 2g now and love them. There are a few models that Rota makes that look good on the 1g.

Any more suggestions? I dont think any of those will look at home on this car?

5zigen F-N01RC look SICK on a 1g, Enkie RPF-1s(rims I am running on my project 2g) are sweet and super light, and I have always loved the simple evo wheels on 1gs.

Dude I think some Rota Grids would look SICK on there. Either that or the Rota Boosts, they look badass as well.
Or the Enkei RPF1's as mentioned earlier, they look perfect on grey and silver 1gs IMO. Gives them a really aggressive stance, i would go with 18s tho but thats just me.

Work Emotion CR-KAI. Which I just so happen to have for sale.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back