The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

help me find a shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my4ATEurV8

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 30, 2008
wausau, Wisconsin
I've been looking for several weeks trying to find a shell as close to mint as possible. The problem I'm having is that all the shells I find that are somwhat close to me, look good until you walk up to them and you see the clear coat fading, or the strut towers are starting to rust. The most common thing that I'm seeing is the over abundance of door dings which are my absolute enemy!
I did find a shell in texas that fits the bill pretty close, but I would have to convert it to awd. I can convert it no problem and the price is good, I just want to see if anyone else knows about a good looking shell that would be closer to me (im in wisconsin). I have my own motor, trans, ecu, exhaust radiator, and hood.
This is what im looking for......
A 2gb awd 5sp eclipse shell that mostly just needs the motor, trans and ecu. I dont care if it has an exhaust or radiator. I'll even buy one with a blown motor and trans that I would have to pull out. The car cant have any dents or rust except the hood.
so if you guys know of one in your area, or come accross one one your local craigslist, let me know.
I'm willing to drive almost anywhere in the west half of the united states.
Any help would be very much appreciated guys. Thanks in advance.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back