The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

### help have some questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jconrad8

Probationary Member
Nov 18, 2006
Findlay, Ohio
i own a 1994 mitsubishi eclipse 2.0 n/a and i want to make it fast as possible with out turbo and the only full exhaust i can find isMONZA PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM by Pacesetter but i was wondering if APEXI N1 CATBACK EXHAUST would fit my car it says that its only for a GSX i was so my question is if i purchased an APEXI N1 CATBACK EXHAUST would it fit on my car?

Man you can get the Chikara header for your car, its comes in 4 to 1 or 4 to 2 to 1....

No its setup for an awd, and you couldn't run something like that even if it would fit. It has 3 inch piping which is way to big for n/a. Why not get a universal muffler you like, such as the apexi or even the hks and then just have a custom exhaust made. If you buy something with 3inch piping you will lose to much back pressure and actually make your car slower. Good luck, ill look around and see if i cant find any parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back