The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hello from the Bay Area!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELMO_DSM

Probationary Member
Jun 1, 2018
Saratoga, California
Hi everyone!

So my brother has finally been able to get me to buy a DSM. After him being a constant pain in the rear about how my cars were slow and now as much of a drivers car and all that I was given the rare opportunity to drive a very clean almost stock 1g Talon,a 1990 Eagle Talon TSI to be exact. I hate to say it but he was right. (Except for my z32 that car is awesome). After driving the Talon I sold my '06 Mustang GT the next day and bought it. The car itself already had a few mods such as the addition of a boost gauge (not that dinky stock one), EGT gauge, Eliminated the balance shaft, a greddy blue timing belt, dual piston front calipers, KYB Gr2 shocks, stainless brake lines, and EVERYTHING STILL WORKS! A/C included! The car even has the original window sticker and literature from the dealer in '90! Owned originally by an original member of #BADSM and was bought by a local DSM tuner TedSpec who I then bought it from, I hope some people out there can appreciate all of that as much as I do. So with 140k on the clock me and my bright red and black Talon named Elmo start our boosted journey towards a reliable (HAHAHA, Reliable? DSM? HAHAHA) Yet powerful sleeper car for the streets. AS of now I have a full set of poly bushings from energy suspension on its way and i will be replacing the entire cooling system shortly as the upper rad hose looks old and i may as well swap the radiator and all the turbo coolant lines now while I have the coolant drained. I swear I spend more money on "while I'm in there" kind of jobs. Anyways I am very excited and will continue to post as i go along with the build.

Thank you!

Attachments

• dsm2.jpg
    dsm2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 144
  • dsm5.jpg
    dsm5.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 141
  • dsm3.jpg
    dsm3.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 138
  • dsm4.jpg
    dsm4.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 134
  • dsm1.jpg
    dsm1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 127
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back