The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Hawthorne : '97 GS-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got this car last Wednesday (5/8/2019) with most of the parts on the car. Funny enough I actually purchased the Evo wheels and then sold them to the owner I bought the car from.

This car will remain tame and 100% streetable. I do have a second car to daily if need be, but not as fun to drive as this chassis.

bDFWV66

Last edited:
5/18 - Performed substantial amount of wiring repairs.
Fixed entire interior dash harness from all splices and loose wire ends.
Removed make shift wiring harness for boost gauge and installed new wiring with thermal sleeving.
Installed and properly routed tubing for Hallman MBC
Both Battery cables where at the point of failing. Installed new "MAIN" ground cable and installed correct end for positive terminal and re-crimped with new connector.
Removed carpet flooring and backing.
Installed new Depo black housing headlamps to correct heavily oxidized factory units.
Removed/Deleted rear wiper assembly (Arm, Motor, and Reservoir).

5/20 - Pinned down oil leak. When I installed valve cover gasket, found the passenger back corner to have rolled on me. Straightened that out and got that resolved. Also found Turbo return lines to be leaking at gasket from both ends, should have new seals/hardware this Friday (5/24 via STM).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back