The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Hahn Portfueler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipse420ags

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Martinez, Georgia
Ok so got the Hahn Portfueler and it comes with instructions. I'm more of a visual learner and what they gave me looks like a copy of a copy of a copy etc. Cant even make out the pictures or drawings. Does anyone have pictures of there install? Thanks guys.

More specifically how the hell do you run the fuel hoses with the fpr it comes with.

Im running into the same problem. Right now its set up with the intank feeding the booster pump, then filter, after the filter it tees off to the rails and the out of the port fueler to the aeromotive and i ran a second return line from that. The problem i have is i cant get port fueler rail pressure up high enough since it all bleeds past the factory regulator. If i pinch off the stock return the engine runs like shit with anything over 38 psi through the factory injectors.

I was planning on running two fuel feeds. My plan was to tee off back at the tank from the stock pump, run one line right to the factory rail. The second line would run from the tee to the booster pump, out of the booster pump to a high flow filter then to the portfueler rail.

From the fuel pump to the stock rail (should be mostly stock connections)
from the port on the stock rail to the pf fuel rail
from the pf fuel rail to the fpr
from the fpr back to the tank. This is how my 97 is setup, depending on year, it may differ a little.
Also, with the pf, you don't use the stock fpr, you only use the supplied Aeromotive 1:1.

ok mines a 95 so i have the FPR on the stock rail. How much pressure should i have the 1:1 set at? the car seemed to run like crap when i turned fuel pressure anything past 50.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back