1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Hahn Portfueler

Posted by eclipse420ags, Jan 29, 2012

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. eclipse420ags

eclipse420ags Proven Member

Joined Feb 20, 2010
    Martinez, Georgia
    Ok so got the Hahn Portfueler and it comes with instructions. I'm more of a visual learner and what they gave me looks like a copy of a copy of a copy etc. Cant even make out the pictures or drawings. Does anyone have pictures of there install? Thanks guys.

2. eclipse420ags

eclipse420ags Proven Member

Joined Feb 20, 2010
    Martinez, Georgia
    More specifically how the hell do you run the fuel hoses with the fpr it comes with.

3. ian11gti

ian11gti Probationary Member

Joined Jan 28, 2012
    White Lake, Michigan
    Im running into the same problem. Right now its set up with the intank feeding the booster pump, then filter, after the filter it tees off to the rails and the out of the port fueler to the aeromotive and i ran a second return line from that. The problem i have is i cant get port fueler rail pressure up high enough since it all bleeds past the factory regulator. If i pinch off the stock return the engine runs like sh** with anything over 38 psi through the factory injectors.

I was planning on running two fuel feeds. My plan was to tee off back at the tank from the stock pump, run one line right to the factory rail. The second line would run from the tee to the booster pump, out of the booster pump to a high flow filter then to the portfueler rail.

4. powellds2

powellds2 Proven Member

Joined Dec 3, 2007
    Baker City, Oregon
    From the fuel pump to the stock rail (should be mostly stock connections)
    from the port on the stock rail to the pf fuel rail
    from the pf fuel rail to the fpr
    from the fpr back to the tank. This is how my 97 is setup, depending on year, it may differ a little.
    Also, with the pf, you don't use the stock fpr, you only use the supplied Aeromotive 1:1.

5. ian11gti

ian11gti Probationary Member

Joined Jan 28, 2012
    White Lake, Michigan
    ok mines a 95 so i have the FPR on the stock rail. How much pressure should i have the 1:1 set at? the car seemed to run like crap when i turned fuel pressure anything past 50.