The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A 420a hahn portfueler wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaneis1

Probationary Member
Sep 14, 2012
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
hi i recently bought a 420a hahn portfueler from somebody and there are no instructions or online to be found im not sure where all the wires go and also the hoses for waste gate and bov any help would be great thanks

I found some from SRTForums that might get you started:
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f75/how-install-hahn-racecraft-portfueler-358388/

I'd match up the wire colors to your portfueler and see if they match what the srt-4 version uses (probably similar is my guess). Then research which wires you need to tap into on your car and you are well on your way!

Regarding hoses for wastegate and bov, that should be pretty self explanatory. If you are unsure about those, I'd recommend doing a lot more research on here as it is the same as other cars.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back