1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G GSX - Fuel level sender(s)

Posted by Justin DuBois, Jan 21, 2021

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Justin DuBois

Justin DuBois Proven Member

Joined Aug 15, 2019
    Oakland, California
    One of my fuel level senders is not working, needle only goes half way. I'm missing half the range.

Where o where can we find replacement parts for the stock fuel level sensor?

Street Build 1K  13

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    382 whp · 354 lb/ft · 2G DSM
  2. Dreams Realized

Dreams Realized Proven Member

Joined Jul 23, 2018
    Seattle, Washington
    I was just looking at this stuff the other day. I would try Performance partout and miller first then ebay. I'm pretty sure it's the long metal line with a black thing on the end of it for our AWD cars. Maybe yours is just stuck or caught on something? Have you opened the fuel tank yet?

Street Build 1K  6

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. Justin DuBois

Justin DuBois Proven Member

Joined Aug 15, 2019
    Oakland, California
    I opened the return side, and quickly realized I needed to get new tank seals, and all the rubber hoses before going further. I managed to put it back together for now. The new seals arrived, and I have parts to rebuild the short high pressure supply hose, but I need to get all the low pressure hose on hand before going in again. The return side seems ok - moves ok, resistance range is ok, float seem to still float. I think I will find the issue on the pump side of the tank.

Street Build 1K  13

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    382 whp · 354 lb/ft · 2G DSM